Les jardins de Jaqueline
About the owner
Please see Viviane’s profile on Linkedin
Viviane brings over 20 years of experience in the horticulture, agriculture, and textile industries. Viviane’s family has been in the agriculture and wine industries for 5 generations. Growing up, Viviane learned a lot about natural remedies and healing. In France, it is common to say, “A good winemaker makes a good perfumer.”This is where Viviane inherited the knowledge of plants, scents, agriculture, and running a farm.
- Viviane has extensive knowledge of quality control when selecting botanical products
- She participates in public speaking engagements to present her insights
- She uses her expertise to help her clients attain their highest return for investment on every dollar spent on the product(s) she recommends
- She only imports quality and the freshest ingredient products for her clients. She looks for naturally grown botanical products in compliance with best industry practices
- Quality and customized solutions are designed for our client’s business needs as they are very important for our customers
- We strongly believe in respecting the environment
- As the president and CEO of TOPI imports and Les Jardins de Jaqueline Viviane‘s mission is:
- To provide the highest quality solutions aligned with her clients’ needs. So that her clients get the best blend of expertise, quality, and customized solutions designed for their business needs.
- Viviane has a large portfolio of happy and recurring clients, in compliance with best industry practices
- Viviane is passionate about giving back to the community.
Viviane in her mother s Vinyard in Champagne at the age of 21
Viviane harvested vender in France at the age of 42