The freshest ingredients from growers and distillers around the world
Monday to Wed from 12.00 to 6pm by appointment only
CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
12500 UNIT 130 HORSESHOE WAY IN RICHMOND
Our phone number is: 604.572.0688 Email us email@example.com
To Our Customers: About the coronavirus situation
Our company is still working to deliver your orders.
We are working most of the time from home but keep in touch with customers. As a supplier of health product, we make sure our products are handle with care and sanitize
We respect what health Canada required and sell ONLY safe products that are not harmful to people or the environment. At Les Jardins de Jacqueline we take safety, quality and health are the most important aspect of our business. We only sell products that are safe that are not harmful to people and the environment
and we make sure that we respect what health requirements. We may have some delay in some items in stock coming from overseas.
So be a little bit patient all the best to all of you and keep safe
to buy our products you can look at which stores carry and or you can also ask the store to place a specific order for pick up, please refer to how to order our products.
for spring cleaning using black soap to clean everything in the house
- cleaning products
- essential oils
- and body care that is natural
- cleaning your house without burning your hand.
The black soap has been using as a cleaner even in healthcare for centuries in France
we are working hard to stock up all cleaning products and get ready to open our showroom of cash and carry once the situation is back to normal.
Once it is done you will have a one-stop-shop of hard to find products from Europe
For now, but we have close the showroom to the public but you can pick up orders or we can ship as well.
please follow our newsletter coming soon of what we will offer to your business to help you through this hard time
As a broker of health products and growers over 20 years, we encourage to be careful with fake sanitizers and do not comply with the authorities.
thank you to support our business and we wish you all best during that hard time
owner of Les Jardins de Jaqueline and T.O.P.I IMPORTS
At Les Jardins De Jaqueline,
clients get the best blend of expertise, quality and customized solutions designed for their business needs.
Our company’s mission is to help our clients find quality botanical essential oils from around the world that come directly from growers and distillers. We also created our brand of soap for body and cleaning product
- The company was restructured to separate the botanical products from the fabrics. Hence: T.O.P.I IMPORTS was created for our fabrics.
- we started importing from different countries in the world and we encourage small community and local growers.
- Les Jardins De Jaqueline was created
- Named in honor of my grandmother the second name my father wanted me to have
- Les Jardins De Jaqueline showcases our finished gifts and botanical products
- To clear some confusion, Taste Of of Provence Importing has initial of T.O.P.I imports and for our other business T.O.P. I IMPORTS for the textile owner by the same owner.
- We encourage fair trade and small coop around the world
- Clients get the best blend of expertise, quality and customized solutions designed for their business needs
- 2018 LE RELAIS DE JACQUELINE FRANCE WAS CREATED
- As of 2018, we are able to ship directly from on dropship with the extension of Les Jardins De Jaqueline France from Viviane Heritage farm.
never give up on your dream :
- a true family story where my father wanted me to take over the farm over 20 years ago. It is now reality but a big challenge is still waiting for me to rebuild the farm from Top to the bottom
- all the years I work hard to rebuild the farm of my ancestor now i have the license and the property in France it is now time to get in the renovation and plan the plantation with no more delay
- a few more delays on the renovation because of the situation but never mind it is only for a few more months
- We moved our 2 companies in one location and increase the space and are setting up our cash carry in RICHMOND BC and will expend back east our business
SO WHAT IS DIFFERENT WITH OUR PRODUCTS
- safety and educate people on how to use properly the raw material
- very often clients forget the power of plant especially on essential oils
- By working directly with the growers and distillers around the world, we supply you only with the freshest ingredients and crops of the year.
- Our dried products from Provence France are sold as lavender flowers, bunches, essential oils and sachets for the giftware industry and corporate gifts.
- working in agriculture and natural products for the last 20years give us a lot of knowledge and credibility
ABOUT THE OWNER
Please see Viviane’s profile on Linkedin
Viviane brings over 20 years of experience in the horticulture, agriculture, and textile industries. Viviane’ s family has been in the agriculture and wine industries for 5 generations. Growing up, Viviane learned a lot about natural remedies and healing. In France, it is common to say, “A good winemaker makes a good perfumer.”This is where Viviane inherited the knowledge of plants, scents, agriculture and running a farm.
- Viviane has extensive knowledge of quality control when selecting botanical products
- She participates in public speaking engagement to present her insights
- She uses her expertise to help her clients attain their highest return for investment on every dollar spent on the product(s) she recommends
- She only imports quality and the freshest ingredient products for her clients. She looks for naturally grown botanical products in compliance with best industry practices
- Quality and customized solutions are designed for our client’s business needs as they are very important for our customers
- We strongly believe in respecting the environment
- As the president and CEO of TOPI imports and Taste of Provence importing Viviane ‘s mission is:
- To provide the highest quality solutions aligned with her clients’ needs. So that her clients get the best blend of expertise, quality and customized solutions designed for their business needs.
- Viviane has a large portfolio of happy and recurring clients, in compliance with best industry practices
- Viviane is passionate about giving back to the community.
Viviane harvesting grapes in Champagne at the age of 21
Viviane harvesting lavender in France at the age of 42