new packaging for the lavender bunches is in
TO OUR CUSTOMERS
WE ARE FINALIZING AND LAUNCHING THE FRENCH CLEANING PRODUCTS TO SEE THE PRODUCTS IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE UNDER THE RESERVE WHOLESALE PAGE
to see our pricelist please request the password by email us at
they are under the page
The freshest ingredients from growers and distillers around the world
OVER 20 YEARS IN BUSINESS SINCE 1997
VISIT OUR SHOWROOM AT unit 310 second floor 12231 First Ave in Steveston Village, Richmond, BC
Our phone number is: 604.572.0688
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company’s mission is to help our clients find quality botanical essential oils from around the world that come directly from growers and distillers.
Our clients are wholesaler and retailers looking for products with special healing benefits including:
- safety on how to use the essential oils by professional
- Energy boosting
- Relaxation and well-being
- Reduction of client retention due to product quality and the credibility of our product benefits
We would love to connect with you to showcase our product selection that will impress your customers and will leave them asking for more and more products.
- The company was restructured to separate the botanical products from the fabrics. Hence: T.O.P.I IMPORTS was created for our fabrics.
- we started importing from different countries in the world and we encourage small community and local growers.
- Les Jardins De Jaqueline was created
- Named in honor of my grandmother the second name my father wanted me to have
- Les Jardins De Jaqueline showcases our finished gifts and botanical products
- To clear some confusion, Taste Of of Provence Importing has initial of T.O.P.I imports and for our other business T.O.P.I IMPORTS for the textile owner by the same owner.
- We encourage fair trade and small coop around the world
- Clients get the best blend of expertise, quality and customized solutions designed for their business needs
WHAT IS DIFFERENT WITH OUR PRODUCTS
- safety and educate people on how to use properly the raw material
- very often clients forget the power of plant especially on essential oils
- By working directly with the growers and distillers around the world, we supply you only with the freshest ingredients and crops of the year.
- Our dried products are sold as lavender flowers, bunches, essential oils and in sachets for the giftware industry and corporate gifts.
As of 2018, we are able to ship directly from on dropship with the extension of Les Jardins De Jaqueline France from Viviane Heritage farm.
ABOUT THE OWNER
Please see Viviane’s profile on Linkedin
Viviane brings over 20 years experience in the horticulture, agriculture, and textile industries. Viviane’ s family has been in the agriculture and wine industries for 5 generations. Growing up, Viviane learned a lot about natural remedies and healing. In France, it is common to say, “A good winemaker makes a good perfumer.”This is where Viviane inherited the knowledge of plants, scents, agriculture and running a farm.
- Viviane has extensive knowledge in quality control when selecting botanical products
- She participates in public speaking engagement to present her insights
- She uses her expertise to help her clients attain their highest return for investment on every dollar spent on the product(s) she recommends
- She only imports quality and the freshest ingredient products for her clients. She looks for naturally grown botanical products in compliance with best industry practices
- Quality and customized solutions are designed for our client’s business needs as they are very important for our customers
- We strongly believe in respecting the environment
- As the president and CEO of TOPI imports and Taste of Provence importing Viviane ‘s mission is:
- To provide the highest quality solutions aligned with her clients’ needs. So that her clients get the best blend of expertise, quality and customized solutions designed for their business needs.
- Viviane has a large portfolio of happy and recurring clients, in compliance with best industry practices
- Viviane is passionate about giving back to the community.
Viviane harvesting grapes in Champagne at the age of 21
Viviane harvesting lavender in France at the age of 42