- The company was restructured to separate the botanical products from the fabrics. Hence: T.O.P.I IMPORTS was created for our fabrics.
- we started importing from different countries in the world and we encourage small communities and local growers.
- Les Jardins De Jaqueline was created
- Named in honor of my grandmother the second name my father wanted me to have
- Les Jardins De Jaqueline showcases our finished gifts and botanical products
- To clear some confusion, Taste Of of Provence Importing has initial of T.O.P.I imports and for our other business T.O.P. I IMPORTS for the textile owner by the same owner.
- We encourage fair trade and small coop around the world
- Le Relais de Jacqueline was created
- As of 2018, we are able to ship directly from on dropship with the extension of Les Jardins De Jaqueline France from Viviane Heritage farm.
never give up on your dream :
- a true family story where my father wanted me to take over the farm over 20 years ago. It is now reality but a big challenge is still waiting for me to rebuild the farm from Top to the bottom
- all the years I work hard to rebuild the farm of my ancestor now i have the license and the property in France it is now time to get in the renovation and plan the plantation with no more delay
- a few more delays on the renovation because of the situation but never mind it is only for a few more months before i renovate my properties in France
- a 50 acres farms with over 10000square feet building to renovate
- it took me over 7years to plan the renovation and i really believe this year i will get this renovation and plantation of the garden thanks to y team that are willing to work hard to make it happen
2020 BC Home and Garden Show
- We moved our 2 companies in one location in Richmond BC and increase the space and are setting up our cash carry in RICHMOND BC and will expend back east our business to create a one-stop from European products hard to find
we just launch the full line of Les Jardins de Jaqueline and are expanding in finally the antiseptic soap for both agriculture and human
planting 2acres of lavender in both France and Canada and finishing the set up for the east coast market
During the summertime, my husband produces local lavender cut flowers and vegetables from our property in Langley . We are now accepting contract growing on the organic farm in Langley. For more information go to
SO WHAT IS DIFFERENT WITH OUR PRODUCTS
- safety and educate people on how to use properly the raw material and the essential oils
- supporting the local economy by buying and producing with locals
- Clients get the best blend of expertise, quality, and customized solutions designed for their business needs
- very often clients forget the power of plant especially on essential oils
- By working directly with the growers and distillers around the world, we supply you only with the freshest ingredients and crops of the year.
- Our dried products come from Provence France are sold as lavender flowers, bunches, essential oils, and sachets for the giftware industry and corporate gifts.
- working in agriculture and natural products for the last 20years give us a lot of knowledge and credibility
- during the summertime, my husband produces local lavender cut flowers and vegetable from our property in Langley cold
ABOUT THE OWNER
Please see Viviane’s profile on Linkedin
and here is Viviane biography wrote by Shannon Peel
Viviane brings over 20 years of experience in the horticulture, agriculture, and textile industries. Viviane’s family has been in the agriculture and wine industries for 5 generations. Growing up, Viviane learned a lot about natural remedies and healing. In France, it is common to say, “A good winemaker makes a good perfumer.”This is where Viviane inherited the knowledge of plants, scents, agriculture, and running a farm.
- Viviane has extensive knowledge of quality control when selecting botanical products
- She participates in public speaking engagement to present her insights
- She uses her expertise to help her clients attain their highest return for investment on every dollar spent on the product(s) she recommends
- She only imports quality and the freshest ingredient products for her clients. She looks for naturally grown botanical products in compliance with best industry practices
- Quality and customized solutions are designed for our client’s business needs as they are very important for our customers
- We strongly believe in respecting the environment
- As the president and CEO of TOPI imports and Les Jardins de Jaqueline Viviane‘s mission is:
- To provide the highest quality solutions aligned with her clients’ needs. So that her clients get the best blend of expertise, quality, and customized solutions designed for their business needs.
- Viviane has a large portfolio of happy and recurring clients, in compliance with best industry practices
- Viviane is passionate about giving back to the community.
Viviane in her mother s Vinyard in Champagne at the age of 21
Viviane harvesting lavender in France at the age of 42