- The company was restructured to separate the botanical products from the fabrics. Hence: T.O.P.I IMPORTS was created for our fabrics.
- we started importing from different countries in the world and we encourage small communities and local growers.
- Les Jardins De Jaqueline was created
- Named in honor of my grandmother the second name my father wanted me to have
- Les Jardins De Jaqueline showcases our finished gifts and botanical products
- To clear some confusion, Taste Of of Provence Importing has an initial of T.O.P.I import and for our other business T.O.P. I IMPORTS for the textile owner by the same owner.
- We encourage fair trade and small coops around the world
- Le Relais de Jacqueline was created
- As of 2018, we are able to ship directly from on dropship with the extension of Les Jardins De Jaqueline France from Viviane Heritage farm.
never give up on your dream :
- a true family story where my father wanted me to take over the farm over 20 years ago. It is now a reality but a big challenge is still waiting for me to rebuild the farm from Top to the bottom
- all the years I work hard to rebuild the farm of my ancestor now i have the license and the property in France it is now time to get into the renovation and plan the plantation with no more delay
- a few more delays on the renovation because of the situation but never mind it is only for a few more months before i renovate my properties in France
- a 50 acres farm with over 10000square feet of building to renovate
- it took me over 7years to plan the renovation and i really believe this year i will get this renovation and plantation of the garden thanks to y team that are willing to work hard to make it happen
2020 BC Home and Garden Show
- We moved our 2 companies to one location in Richmond BC and increase the space and are setting up our cash carry in RICHMOND BC and will expand back east business to create a one-stop from European products hard to find
we just launch the full line of Les Jardins de Jaqueline and are expanding in finally the antiseptic soap for both agriculture and humans
planting 2acres of lavender in both France and Canada and finishing the setup for the east coast market
During the summertime, my husband produces local lavender-cut flowers and vegetables from our property in Langley. We are now accepting contracts growing on the organic farm in Langley. For more information go to
http://local world gardens – where international vegetables are ..https://localworldgardens.wordpress.com/local-lavender/
2021 we are nominated as the business of the year by small business BC and also selected the honor to be the top 5 French business companies in BC
2022 open of the retail in Richmond and soon we will have a showroom in Montreal with our agents in Montreal where you will able to buy all our products wholesale and retail
2023 we hope to open our garden to the public in late summer with a retail store to buy fresh vegetables and cut flowers
and possibly a small shop in Vancouver
WHAT IS DIFFERENT WITH OUR PRODUCTS
- safety and educate people on how to use properly the raw material and the essential oils
- supporting the local economy by buying and producing with locals
- Clients get the best blend of expertise, quality, and customized solutions designed for their business needs
- very often clients forget the power of plants, especially on essential oils
- By working directly with growers and distillers around the world, we supply you only with the freshest ingredients and crops of the year.
- working in agriculture and natural products for the last 20 years give us a lot of knowledge and credibility
- during the summertime, my husband produces local lavender cut flowers and vegetables from our property in Langley cold
- and most important is we are a family of farming for 5 generations that know and understand what mother earth gave us: air water and earth.
- that means we do know and understand how plants are grown and how to produce and respect mother earth